Tuesday, August 12, 2014

everythings not lost

as some of you may know, I am officially a Des Moines resident. Clive to be precise. I got everything moved down and settled in on Sunday. It took a few car loads but I was thankful I didn't have to use a truck! Friday of last week was a little rough for me because it was my last day with the Wakefield girls, Emily's last day with the Kaptur's and I had to say goodbye to Emily before she moved to Kansas. The Wakefield farewell went better than I thought because I tried as hard as I could not to cry, I only cried a little bit. But things didn't work out so well with my sister. I thought I would be able to physically say goodbye to her/hug her before she left, but time just wasn't in our favor. At least she's coming back home in September so I will get to see her. (thank goodness!) I already miss her like crazy.

I started my new job yesterday and things went pretty well. The boys don't start school until tomorrow so that will be a fun thing for them.

Other than that, I don't have much to report on. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for checking in! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment