Sunday, September 7, 2014

a few steps behind.

Sorry I haven't been on top of my blog game recently.. This whole moving and starting a new job thing has been kind of overwhelming. Getting used to three new kids, two new parents, two cats, and one dog is crazy. but it's all been worth it so far. The good news is I have finally found an apartment!! I live about 5 minutes away from where I nanny and 5 minutes away from Zach. Perfect location. Penny gets to live with me and I have an awesome new roommate. Life is going along pretty swell right now. 

Here is a picture of my nanny children. We have David, Julia and Aj.


A few weeks ago, Zach and I got to go bowling with his brothers, sisters, parents, niece and nephews, and his grandpa. What a fun day it was!

Penny :)


Last night we got to attend Ashley Thorpe and Josh McDonald's wedding. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. It was so great to be able to see all of my high school friends & dance the night away.


Lastly, here are some pictures of my new apartment! I have been frantically searching for a dresser and Zach's mom called me one day and said they have an old dresser up in their attic. IT IS PERFECT. Also, I have been looking for a new desk because my other one was just an old plain writing table. My aunt found this one for me and it is perfect as well!! The other pictures are of our kitchen and living room. (Sorry it's not decorated yet, we just got all moved in yesterday!)

I promise I won't wait so long to write again! I hope everyone has a great week!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment