Thursday, September 25, 2014

My family > yours.




About two weeks ago, my sisters and Ethan came back to visit. While they were back, we got to go wedding dress shopping, regular shopping, eat at Belluci's, and have everyone come back for the engagement party. As some of you may know, I am a definite party planner and love doing things for people so throwing an engagement party was right up my alley. I got everyone to come to town, bring something for the pot luck and almost all of our family wore their favorite team shirts! (Zach had an ISU shirt on under his nice red shirt.) 

I am so thankful for such a wonderful family. It was so nice for us to get together & spend some time celebrating the engagement of my baby sister. We have quite an adventure ahead with this wedding and I can't wait to help her plan it. As her maid of honor, I have to plan her bachelorette party and bridal shower with my sister Emily and we are going to have so much fun planning & decorating. And as far as my maid of honor speech goes, I may or may not already have it pretty much finished. Crazy OCD kicking in. 

Anyways, I can't wait for Ethan to become my brother and my sister to marry the man of her dreams. oh...and have a Schultz dance party :) 

happy almost Friday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment