Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mid week date nights are my love language.

Yesterday after a long day at Adventureland yesterday with my A & D, I really wanted to do something relaxing for the evening so I asked Zach to go on a date downtown. We had already planned a date night, but I decided to switch it up a bit. We were walking around the East Village trying to figure out where to eat. We've eaten at a few places down there but just couldn't decide because we weren't that hungry. We finally decided to go to Miyabi 9 for our sushi fix. If you've never been there before, I highly suggest you grab your significant other and go as soon as possible! Definitely a must do in Des Moines. After we ate our wonderful sushi, we walked over to UpDown. (It is a new bar-arcade in the East Village next to Wooly's. A barcade if you will.) We met up with Missy and Nate while we were there as well. We played on a few different pinball machines, life size Jenga, connect 4, MarioKart on the big screen, Ms. PacMan, Frogger and 4 vs. PacMan. It was a really great time, we will most likely be going there again in the foreseeable future. They even had Not Your Father's Root Beer and I got to try it last night. Now I see what all of the hype is about, it's good stuff!
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment