Saturday, August 8, 2015

A look back on the past few months..

Hi ya'll! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. A lot has happened and quite frankly, I kind of forgot about my blog. This summer I have been working 50-60 hour weeks, my baby sister got married, I moved into a new apartment with Zach, my bestical got married, and I've been spending a lot of time outside with A, D, and J. (My nanny kids initials for the sake of privacy.) Yes, I still have my braces on and my teeth are starting to really straighten out. It's crazy how much they have moved in 5 short months. I'm excited to see what happens in just another month!

 -I got to throw a bridal shower for my baby sister.


-I had the most handsome date at the Schultz/Rust wedding.

 -I got to be the maid of honor at Maddie's wedding.

-Zach and I had a lot of fun at the Schultz/Rust rehearsal dinner.

-Zach and I got to go on a fun date at Jordan Creek.

-My baby bro got to walk me down the aisle (as well as Maddie).

-I got to throw my best friend's bachelorette party in Downtown Des Moines.
-Zach and I got to go on a super fun date night at Proof.
-I have the world's most adorable siblings, ever!
- My best friend of 16 years got married!

-I was lucky enough to be the maid of honor in her wedding!

-I got to see some old friends on the 4th of July. (And one of them got engaged on this special day!)

-Once again, I had the most handsome date at the Gunion/Duncan wedding!!


It was a wild, crazy summer but it was all worth it. I can't believe it's all coming to an end though. So many things Zach and I have on our to do list before the year ends. 

I promise to write more often on here, sorry it's been so long! I hope you enjoyed my life update. Love you all!

xoxo - ash



No comments:

Post a Comment