Friday, June 27, 2014

hurts like heaven

Last night, Zach and I went on a 5 hour road trip and I fell in love with a little guy named Marty. My uncle Chris just got out of the hospital yesterday and he had been planning on getting a new puppy. But since he just got out, he couldn't drive 6 hours to get him so that's where Zach and I came into the picture. We drove from Ames to Winterset to pick up Marty and from there we went to Marshalltown to drop him off with my uncle Chris, aunt Morgan, and cousins Claire and Charlie. I told them on the way there that I was going to just take Marty back home with me because I had fallen in love with him. They didn't think it was such a great idea but I wasn't kidding. I tried talking Zach into letting me get a puppy but he said I should probably wait a little bit, darn! After we dropped him off, we enjoyed a nice meal at Hardee's. I know, how lame right? Wrong. We always talk about how good Hardee's is and we have tried to stop at a few but it never really worked out. Last night was a success in my book. I can't wait to get a puppy. (Not anytime in the near future, don't worry Mom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment