Monday, July 14, 2014

ABC's of me.

A. Age: 25
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore You Dislike: Dishes. Anything else I don't really mind.
D. Dogs: Penny, age 4 
E. Essential Start to Your Day: Giving Penny a big squeeze and brushing my hair.
F. Favorite Color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely silver, I really dislike gold jewelry.
H. Height: 5’5 but I wish I was taller. 
I. Instruments You Played: Piano when I was little then the Flute 7th-10th grade. 
J. Job Title: Nanny
K. Kids: Not anytime soon, but my dream would be to have 6. Might take some convincing on Zach's part :)
L. Live: Currently- Roland, Iowa
M. Mom’s Name: Amy. 
N. Nicknames: Ash, Schultz, Smash. 
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Nope, never. 
P. Pet Peeves: When people bite their fingernails, clip their toenails, whistling, repeating myself several times, and when people don't clean up after themselves.
Q. Quote From a Movie:  I am in love with you. I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact may be, I am in love. With you. And I'm not feeling this because you're leaving, and not because it feels good to feel this way- which by the way, it does, or did before you went off like that. I can't figure out the mathematics of this, I just know I love you. Can't believe how many times I'm saying it. I never thought I'd feel this way again, so that's pretty phenomenal. But I realize I come with a package deal- 3 for the price of 1. And my package perhaps in the light of day isn't all that wonderful, but I finally know what I want, and that in itself is a miracle. And what I want is you. - Graham from The Holiday. 
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty!
S. Siblings: Two younger sisters, Emily & Maddie. One younger brother, Nic. Maddie & Nic are twins!
T. Time You Wake Up: 7:45 because I don't have to leave home.
U. Underwear: ? Yes, I wear them.
V. Vegetables You Don’t Like: I don't really dislike any vegetables.
W. What Makes You Run Late: Picking out clothes or blowdrying my hair.
X. X-Rays You’ve Had: 3 on my heart. 
Y. Yummy Food You Make: Anything with Zach.
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment