Monday, July 14, 2014

we never change



This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday I only had to watch the Wakefield's until noon, so afterwards I went to Ames to get lunch/watch the Lego movie with Zach and his brother Jon. The movie was way better than I thought it was going to be. Then we made sun dried tomato turkey, provolone, tomato, and bacon panini's for lunch, my favorite. (The guacamoles weren't ready yet unfortunately.) After a late lunch, we came back to Roland, watched a movie, played Yahtzee (which I totally dominated in) and just had a relaxing evening. Saturday morning, my sister Emily, my mom and I drove to Urbana for my cousin Charlie's 4th birthday party. It was a fun day with family and Charlie loved ALL of his presents. (If you know Charlie at all, you will know how hard it was to get those two pictures with him.) Sunday was spent watching the World Cup finals, eating the Mandarin, and spending the evening with Julia and my sister, Emily. A pretty good weekend I think! and only 4 1/2 days until we leave for Colorado!!!! xoxo


 p.s. how handsome is baby Abram? Cutest little guy I ever did see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment