Tuesday, July 15, 2014

daylight







Today I took my nanny girls, Gabriella and Kendall to the Blank Park Zoo. We went with my sister Emily, her nanny kids Cole, Reese, and Claire, and my little cousin, Ellie. We started off freezing cold, all of us with sweatshirts/jackets on and it was perfect. After walking around a little, we warmed up but it was a picture perfect day to go to the zoo. The kids had fun looking at all of the animals, riding the train, getting Jolly Rancher ice cream, and spending the day together. If we have time to go again this summer, we will most likely be back. But we still haven't been to the Science Center so it may be a hard choice seeing as the girls LOVED the Science Center last summer.

Another really great thing happened today. My friend from high school, Kelsie, had her third baby today! He is the most adorable little guy ever. I mean look at those lashes!! (you can't see his hair in this one but he has a whole head full!) I'm so glad Owen decided to come before I went on vacation Friday! Yay for babies!


Lastly, my best friend asked me to be her maid of honor in her wedding!!!! I am so excited! I have never been a maid of honor before so the pressure to have everything perfect is on :) ahh...so much planning to do since the wedding is less than a year away!! 



some big news is going to be revealed tomorrow, so get ready! thanks for reading, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment